Episode 4


FIRST     BACK     NEXT

This episode was a blast to color. Marge continues to bumble around with little to no direction. Maybe next time she can accomplish something worthwhile. Who am I kidding? I doubt it.

On April 21 and 22, I will be heading to Columbus, Ohio for S.P.A.C.E., the Small Press Expo. If you like independently produced comics, (and face it, who doesn't?) this is the place to be! I have not missed one for the last several years. It's our third year as a dealer. Look forward to a full report next week. Once again I will be handing out Zombie Marge trading cards as promos. This year I'm sharing a table with fellow Twelve-Way artist, Bruce Chrislip. If you are in the neighborhood, drop in.

5 comments:

  1. I am so mad I am missing SPACE this year. Definitely next...

    Beautifully done strip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you can't make it too. I'm very lucky Bruce had some room to share. Lesson learned. This convention sells out very quickly. Next year I will sign up as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Brian and I are driving up to SPACE Saturday. Troy is too swamped to visit his parents this weekend. We will see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! Bruce and I are going to have fun. I plan on entering Zombie Marge in the SPACE Best of Show competition in the webcomc category.

    ReplyDelete