HooHa Goes Digital


I enjoy reading comics on my iPad. After a lifetime of collecting, storage space gets pretty tight. So having a nice little collection that only takes up a few gigabits on a hard drive is very convienent. Since I started this little publishing venture, I’ve been working to be able to offer my books as downloadable PDFs. I’m happy to say that, with the help of Ka-Blam and Indy Planet, they are ready.

The links to the left go to Indy Planet’s online ordering site where you can choose between print versions of the books at regular price, or full digital versions for only 99 cents for the regular issues and $1.99 for the longer books, like 12-Way. Choose from the menu options under the book description, checkout and download the comics. Easy and painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment